Susan's Closet
LongLocks Collectors Club
Index of Hair Care Articles
Testimonials
Free Newsletter

L'Etoile Perdue by William Bouguereau

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I am back! *ahem* Anyone remember me? (Read 5403 times)
flaming bunny
Emerald

Gothic Beauty

magical forest in England
I am back! *ahem* Anyone remember me?
Dec 12th, 2006 at 3:47pm

Hello everyone!   Tongue

After a long absence, I am back.  Jeez, I can't believe my account is still active!  Grin  It's been so long but I randomly decided to check in and see what the ol' place is like.  So many new members that I don't know!  (hello, by the way, I'm flaming bunny. I joined back in 2004)  When I left, my hair must've still been around tailbone...gawd I was stuck there forever.ever. But now I'm stuck at classic and trying desperately to get past it! Hehe.  Other than the length, nothing has changed about my hair!  Huh  I use Sunsilk Anti-Itch shampoo and Sunsilk Soothing conditioner, but for the first 'C' of my CWC routine, I use cheap generic aloe vera condtioner from Superdrug (a UK pharmacy place/chain).  That's it!  Hopefully I'll be able to keep up my visits here, I miss it!

Love,
fb

My hair is:&&Golden Brown&&44" ~ thigh length&&Fine, but fairly thick&&my goal is knee length&&

IP Logged

bikerbraid
Shooting Star

Life is short, Break the
rules

Bike Paths of the Midwest
Re: I am back! *ahem* Anyone remember me?
Reply #1 - Dec 12th, 2006 at 5:01pm

I remember ya!  Welcome back!  glad to hear your hair is still growing and getting longer.

bikerbraid
Global Salon Moderator
LongLocks HairSticks Boutique
http://www.longlocks.com
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.&&Life may not
WWW Bikerbraid  
IP Logged

Curlgirl64
Stardust

Practice Yoga,give and
receive Reiki

Brooklyn,N.Y.
Reply #2 - Dec 12th, 2006 at 6:28pm

Welcome back!   Smiley

Curlgirl64
Head Board Moderator
LongLocks HairSticks Boutique
http://www.longlocks.com
WWW Curlgirl64  
IP Logged

Lisabelle
Stardust

Kami wa onna no inochi
- A womens hair is her
life

Southern Ontario, Canada
Reply #3 - Dec 12th, 2006 at 6:48pm

Hi!  Welcome back! Smiley

Lisabelle  
IP Logged

Trisha
Stardust

Missouri
Reply #4 - Dec 13th, 2006 at 9:03am

I remember you--good to hear from you again!   Smiley

pjsander  
IP Logged

Rainbow
Sapphire

Jesus is my Lord and Saviour

England
Reply #5 - Dec 13th, 2006 at 11:35am

hello great to hear your doing so well! Gosh i wish i could get stuck around tailbone i usually get stuck around shoulder Sad nice to meet u Smiley

Goal - armpit length with layers - current 19.5 inches - 1b/m/ii/iii&&&&&&http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r96/rainbows_photo/144505.jpg&&&&;
WWW overtherainbow_hl@yahoo.co.uk  
IP Logged

flaming bunny
Emerald

Gothic Beauty

Reply #6 - Dec 13th, 2006 at 3:05pm

Aww thanks for the 'hellos' guys  Cheesy

And Rainbow,  just keep at it and soon your hair will be flying down your back and you'll be cursing it for getting into every nook and cranny  Wink  Good luck!

My hair is:&&Golden Brown&&44" ~ thigh length&&Fine, but fairly thick&&my goal is knee length&&

IP Logged

Angel Spun
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Dec 13th, 2006 at 4:32pm

Flaming Bunny!

I do remember you!  Cheesy  I'm not sure when your hiatus away from LL began, but I joined in October of last year...so I don't know whether or not you'd remember me. In any case, hello and welcome back.  Smiley

Your hair sounds amazing! You're "stuck" at classic length?! My, but that's impressive! I'm struggling just to make mine reach 2 feet. lol

Anywho, it's lovely to see you on the boards again. Hope to see you around more often (then I won't be the only goth here).  Wink  Nice meeting you...and happy growing.

IP Logged

flaming bunny
Emerald

Gothic Beauty

Reply #8 - Dec 18th, 2006 at 11:17am

Quote:
Flaming Bunny!

I do remember you!  Cheesy  I'm not sure when your hiatus away from LL began, but I joined in October of last year...so I don't know whether or not you'd remember me. In any case, hello and welcome back.  Smiley

Your hair sounds amazing! You're "stuck" at classic length?! My, but that's impressive! I'm struggling just to make mine reach 2 feet. lol

Anywho, it's lovely to see you on the boards again. Hope to see you around more often (then I won't be the only goth here).  Wink  Nice meeting you...and happy growing.

Hehe thankyou!  Yes, I will be here more often...us darklings have to stick together!  Cheesy

IP Logged

Angel Spun
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Dec 18th, 2006 at 4:51pm

Quote:
Hehe thankyou!  Yes, I will be here more often...us darklings have to stick together!  Cheesy

hehehe Amen, sister.  Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print