Susan's Closet
LongLocks Collectors Club
Index of Hair Care Articles
Testimonials
Free Newsletter

L'Etoile Perdue by William Bouguereau

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 88
Send Topic Print
Lisabelle's Hair Quest (Read 480160 times)
bikerbraid
Shooting Star

Life is short, Break the
rules

Bike Paths of the Midwest
Re: Lisabelle's Hair Quest
Reply #1140 - Oct 16th, 2007 at 5:00pm

Eeeeek!!  Shocked  I'M a MIL.  I hope my DIL doesn't feel I'm an ogre.  Wink  She does call me Mom, so I hope I'm on the good side with her.

bikerbraid
Global Salon Moderator
LongLocks HairSticks Boutique
http://www.longlocks.com
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.&&Life may not
WWW Bikerbraid  
IP Logged

Angel Spun
Ex Member

Reply #1141 - Oct 16th, 2007 at 5:10pm

I'd say that is a good thing, Lisabelle! You seem to be a very open minded person, so that probably takes a lot of the pressure off of your DIL. No one likes to feel judged or unworthy.

IP Logged

Lisabelle
Stardust

Kami wa onna no inochi
- A womens hair is her
life

Southern Ontario, Canada
Reply #1142 - Oct 16th, 2007 at 8:28pm

Thanks all!  I know that not every MIL is a monster.  I just wish that MIL's and FIL's could accept the new spouse of there child.  Marriage is hard enough and the extra stress can kill it. I almost went home after the first six months of my marriage due to Mum's meddling.  You know the thing is Mum liked my BIL (the drunk who left my SIL with a new baby after 1 1/2 years of marriage, yeah that one!). Go figure! Sad

Lisabelle  
IP Logged

Lisabelle
Stardust

Kami wa onna no inochi
- A womens hair is her
life

Southern Ontario, Canada
Reply #1143 - Oct 16th, 2007 at 11:14pm

Dear Hair Diary,

I danced today and had some fun! Cheesy  I will be getting a zill practice DVD soon so I took some small bun covers and are using them as mufflers on the zills.  My bunny cannot stand the sound of them so the bun covers will help.

Gee, I have really been killing myself with excerise.  My neck is really hurting so tomorrow I will take a rest, give myself a facial and try to chill and not be so out of sorts. Undecided

Bye for now.

Lisabelle  
IP Logged

Lisabelle
Stardust

Kami wa onna no inochi
- A womens hair is her
life

Southern Ontario, Canada
Reply #1144 - Oct 17th, 2007 at 11:41pm

Dear Hair Diary,

Feeling a bit better today, washed my hair as I have to see the doctor tomorrow....  We shall see what my weight is then......

Todays rest was pretty good!  I tryed a tumeric and Amla face mask I made myself, it was great!  Did a S&D and my hair feels better and less knotty.

Yawn!  It's bed time!...

Lisabelle  
IP Logged

Lisabelle
Stardust

Kami wa onna no inochi
- A womens hair is her
life

Southern Ontario, Canada
Reply #1145 - Oct 18th, 2007 at 10:29pm

Dear Hair Diary,

Went to the doctor today and I am still 140lb.  Undecided  Not to worry, I'll get the last ten pounds off! (I hope).
Okay were having a debut of one of my stories!  I wrote this one about ten years ago and will put it on my next post!

bye for now! Wink

Lisabelle  
IP Logged

bikerbraid
Shooting Star

Life is short, Break the
rules

Bike Paths of the Midwest
Reply #1146 - Oct 18th, 2007 at 10:32pm

Lisabelle's The Valton Vampire story has been moved to This Thread
« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2007 at 3:27pm by bikerbraid »  

bikerbraid
Global Salon Moderator
LongLocks HairSticks Boutique
http://www.longlocks.com
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.&&Life may not
WWW Bikerbraid  
IP Logged

Trisha
Stardust

Missouri
Reply #1147 - Oct 19th, 2007 at 9:53am

I don't know the age of your MIL, but you mention she is "older".  I'm just wondering if she could possibly be suffering from the onset of dementia? 

pjsander  
IP Logged

Lisabelle
Stardust

Kami wa onna no inochi
- A womens hair is her
life

Southern Ontario, Canada
Reply #1148 - Oct 19th, 2007 at 11:44am

Trisha wrote on Oct 19th, 2007 at 9:53am:
I don't know the age of your MIL, but you mention she is "older".  I'm just wondering if she could possibly be suffering from the onset of dementia?  

It could be, she's 69 years old.  But hubby said she always acted this way.  Mind you, her daughters say she loosing it.  It is sad, dispite the way she treats me I do feel bad for her.

Lisabelle  
IP Logged

Lisabelle
Stardust

Kami wa onna no inochi
- A womens hair is her
life

Southern Ontario, Canada
Reply #1149 - Oct 19th, 2007 at 5:45pm

Dear Hair Diary,

Tomorrow we get our Halloween pumpkin!  I love going to the farmers field and seeing all the pumpkies!  They also have other fresh veggies and honey!  ...

I've got lots of cooking to do. I go tandoori chicken to whip up (the only time hubby will eat chicken).    I got some halah chicken breasts, which saves me from cutting out bones and fat.  I make a marinade with lots of spices and yoghert leave the chicken in overnight  and then its barbeque time!  I wish I had a Tandoori oven!

bye for now! Cheesy

Lisabelle  
IP Logged

Lisabelle
Stardust

Kami wa onna no inochi
- A womens hair is her
life

Southern Ontario, Canada
Reply #1150 - Oct 21st, 2007 at 8:01pm

Dear Hair Dairy,

Hair is acting strange, it always does during that time fo the month. Tongue
The tandoori chichen pary went off without a hitch!  I aso served salad, rice and pampadums.  Hubbies friend cam over and had some as well.  While I was outside cooking it my down staris neibgor K chattered with me and drooled over the smell. Grin  The Halal chicken was really good! Shocked  K got to taste the chicken and was in "Tandoori Heaven" plus three sheets to the wind! LOL!!  

We got the pumpkins and honey at th farm and a acorn squash....  It was so windy on Saturday that I thought I was going to get blown across the fields! Cheesy

bye for now!...

Lisabelle  
IP Logged

Lisabelle
Stardust

Kami wa onna no inochi
- A womens hair is her
life

Southern Ontario, Canada
Reply #1151 - Oct 22nd, 2007 at 8:24am

Dear Hair Diary,

I have had a lump in the corner of my right eyes since the weekend. Embarrassed Tongue  Something tells me it either a sty or my tear duct is clogged.  I've been putting in eye drops and using warm tea bags to get the swelling down.  If it does not go away it means a trip to the GP. Tongue
Remember hubbies friend S who is on a diet and said he could loose weight faster cause he's a man?  Well, we saw him this weekend and he said "You lost weight, alot of weight!" to me.  He seemed shocked and annoyed and no smaller then a month ago.  I just thanked him nicely.  What a twit! ...

I found some 3lb weights at the Sally Ann (Salvation Army) store!  Whoo Hooo!  Now I can add them to my core workouts.  I love the Sally Ann, we get alot of stuff from them.  It saves money on clothes and stuff.  I found a bar of french olive oil soap the size of a rubics cube, a new pair of Roots sweat pants and a new nightdress.  I had a bath with the soap lastnight and it was really nice.  My old boss in the states use to bring me olive oil soap whenever she had a business trip to Spain. I love the stuff!

I had a real treat lastnight!  Hubby rented The Transformers.  I loved it!  I was always an Opitums Prime fan.  Love that truck!...

Bye for now!...

Lisabelle  
IP Logged

Lisabelle
Stardust

Kami wa onna no inochi
- A womens hair is her
life

Southern Ontario, Canada
Reply #1152 - Oct 23rd, 2007 at 6:03pm

Dear Hair Dairy,

Tomorrow is wash day, thank god!  My hair is just acting yucky. Tongue  Belly dancing is going good!  Hubby commented that I have muscles now! Grin  The dancing has imporved my back alot, I do feel stronger.

Yucky rainy day today, blah!

I was thinking of putting up another story, something romantic... I wonder how it would go over??

Anyway I'm off! Cool

Lisabelle  
IP Logged

Curlgirl64
Stardust

Practice Yoga,give and
receive Reiki

Brooklyn,N.Y.
Reply #1153 - Oct 23rd, 2007 at 9:19pm

Given the mood I'm in now,let's hear a romantic story!! Smiley

Curlgirl64